1. The management is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your luggage(s).
2. Carrying contraband materials, alcohol, animals & Explosives are strictly prohibited inside the coach.
3. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach. Any passenger disturbing the co-passengers is liable to be alighted from the coach
4. Max. Weight of 10 Kg luggage per person will only be permitted. Excess luggage will be charged separately at the boarding place/ point and also subject to availability of the space in the coach
5. The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the Management. However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made or offered by the Company.
6. Reporting time at boarding point is 30 min before departure, failing which automatically pass will be cancelled
7. Due to last minute breakdowns under unavoidable conditions; The Company may use an alternate vehicle or club it with other operator. We request the Customers to co-operate with the operator under such circumstances.
8.The Company has the right to shift the passenger’s seat if the situation requires and customers are requested to oblige such requests under genuine circumstances.
9.Bus may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. Passengers are requested to arrive at the boarding point at the reporting time mentioned in the ticket.
10.Transfer on confirmed e-ticket(s) is not allowed
11.You may only use the Online Reservation service to make legitimate bookings / reservations i.e., you may not use this service to book tickets for the purpose of commercial re-sale and profit. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited.
12.Boarding Issue: If there is any conflict, while boarding the bus our staff are authorized to demand the details of your e-booking / reservation and the relevant Authorization ID* (ID with Photo proof).
13.POSTPONED tickets cannot be MODIFIED/CANCELLED or refund
1.The cancellation refund will be provided as a cash coupon with an expiry time of one year. You can use this cash coupon anytime with in that one year to do any further bookings only in Sam Tourist .
2.Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation. The amount will be credited in your account as per bank working days. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5%.
3. Sam Tourist
Refund towards failed transactions
Due to network conjunction, timeout issue or if you were trying to use more than one window while booking or using the stored session from the history page or use of Back Button or using browsers other than internet explorer, you may receive wrong debit in your bank / card account.However this will be prosessed for refunds as applicable and detailed in our refund policy.
*On a daily basis the payments reports from the Payment Gateway banks are analyzed by an expert in-house team along with the tickets issued report (Except on holidays). Any discrepancy arising out of network congestion or out of user negligence is identified, checked and refunded on day-on-day basis. These refunds are processed by the respective gateways as used by the user and sent back to the issuing bank (user card banker) in batches, which should approximately take about three to fourteen working days. Sangita Travels offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or of the time factor of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of the online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions.